since winter in texas never really seems to last too long, my mind is already on spring colors and patterns! i’m moving my chunky sweaters and darker colors to the back of my closet, opting for spring florals and playful patterns. here are my 10 wardrobe staples for spring…
shop my staples (top right to bottom left):
1. simple black denim is easy to pair with anything and looks great with heels or flats. i’m loving the stretch toothpick jeans in black wash from j.crew.
2. a good brown bag is a must for warmer weather seasons. the mini-transport crossbody from madewell is a great shape and shade for spring, don’t you think?
3. something about spring makes me want to wear stripes every single day. if you’re looking for a good breathable tee that you can pair with almost anything, i’m loving alexander wang’s linen striped tee.
4. i know it sounds silly, but i always change up my phone cases when the weather starts to change. i’m currently loving julia kostreva’s crystal agate iphone case — definitely not going to lose this one in my bag!
5. now that the sun is out (at least here in texas), sunglasses are definitely a must. the ray ban original wayfarer classic is just that… a classic!
6. delicate jewelry will be everywhere this spring and the mignon stacking ring in rose gold from catbird is delicate and also easy to pair with anything else.
7. spring calls for a good lightweight scarf, like the giverny floral scarf from kate spade.
8. spring weather calls for a good hair accessory or two. i’m obsessed with this twist headband from ban.do. the polka dot pattern will also make for some fun dots and stripes pattern play!
9. if you’ll be out on the town in your denim, why not pair them with a classic sneaker? the canvas authentic lo-pros from vans are comfortable and classic.
10. and since the weather is still a little unpredictable, you’ll want to carry a jacket. this denim jacket from madewell will look great with black denim, but can also be paired with a fun dress.
what are your spring go-to’s?